Saturday, March 21, 2009

LINUX CBTS IN URDU BY MR. KAMRAN AZEEM (RHCE)


About me, and most importantly, about WBITT ! PDF Print E-mail
Written by Muhammad Kamran Azeem

For those who don't know, my name is Muhammad Kamran Azeem.

Kamran with server rack

Me and my self made rack!

I am in computing field since 1993.

I am an MSc. Computer Science graduate. I am also certified under Oracle's OCP-DBA (Oracle 8), Cisco's CCNA (ICND 2) and RedHat's RHCE (RHEL 4) . I am a pure and dedicated a Linux fan / user / administrator. I have mainly been working on advance Linux administration / implementations and now adays working on implementation of Linux High Availability and High Performance Computing solutions. For details about what I have been doing, please feel free to have look at my CV (HTML) or (PDF), as per your liking.

We Bring In Tomorrow's Technology, is a concept to spread knowledge amongst those who seek. Part of WBITT's name, BITT, was first conceived by my friend, Shahzad Siddique, who brought me into networks. Since he never utilized it, I used it with his permission as WBITT.

WBITT ! (We Bring In Tomorrow's Technology). The name says it all. The meaning of the words associated with it are pretty straight forward. Anyway. Basically this is a portal, which I intend to use, for delivering latest computing technologies to my brothers and sisters, in the entire world. I am planning to put my Urdu CBTs, my Linux book and other Howtos, I have created over time, on this site. I hope, this site will serve the purpose of it's creation. InshaAllah, Ameen.

I also intend making it the home of my next project, High Performance Clusters. This is what I have been dreaming, for many years, (and have started to play with), now. And I am hopeful to Allah, that this time, I will InshaAllah achieve, what target I have set for myself. May Allah help me in this. Ameen.

If you have a document to share, which you think can be helpful to others, you can always get it posted on this site.Send me the document with your full name and email and I will post it on this site. The decision to post a document will be at my discretion. I will evaluate it, and may decide otherwise at times.

You may write to me at kamran _at_ wbitt _dot_ com .




PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE AND DOWNLOAD ALL CBTS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN URDU.A GREAT SERVICE AND EFFORT BY MR KAMRAN AZEEM. A MAN WITH A THEME TO MAKE YOU AND ME A N EXPERT ADMINISTRATOR OF LINUX. SO PLEASE VISIT THE WEB AND APPRECIATE THE FABULOUS EFFORT OF MR.KAMRAN AZEEM SAHIB. IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEM CONTACT ME.


WWW.WBITT.COM

IF SOME ONE CANT DOWNLOAD ALL THESE CBTS WE CAN PROVIDE HIM ALL CBTS JUST FOR RUPEES 200/- Only INCLUDING COURIER CHARGES JUST FOR PAKISATN. COURIER OUTSIDE PAKISTAN WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDING TO COUNTRY TO COUNTRY BASIS . JUST CONTACT ON
arb3557@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Asslam-mo-Alayekum Janab,
    I am your big fan and like you i am also a purely dedicated learner of Linux.I read all of your Linux CBT'S including JOOMLA and HPCC
    these all are amazing.I think you are the first Islamic person who done this job.It is great honur for every Muslims.I need your Contact no. or email -id..and need some Help..my EMAIL-ID is
    anwarrhce@gmail.com and cell no. is +919610667000

    PLZ-AS SHORTLY AS POSSIBLE CONTACT ME.

    KHUDA-HAFIZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam-o-Alikam..........

    great Job sir and ver y very very thanks ...

    yup...u r the first and only first Muslim person who did the wonderful job..
    All the best bro and best wishes for u...

    TC

    Naveed Ahmad
    Computer Engineer
    ================

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir this is my nob m in sialkot....i want these cbts....as its too much time consuming to download them from youtube...plz rply me....hurry up

    ReplyDelete